Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
This course will assist learners to have the skills and knowledge to carry out hazard identification and risk assessment, comply with the safety and health management system. In addition, to also perform safety inspections and investigations.
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills to:
- Identify and comply with legislations and regulations relevant to oil / petrochemical industry when carrying out duties and responsibilities of a supervisor
- Perform the roles and responsibilities of the supervisors to ensure workplace safety and health
- Conduct job safety analysis for a job or task
- Identify safety and health hazards associated with the job or task
- Evaluate level of risks involved in identified hazards
- Develop ways to eliminate / mitigate hazards identified in accordance with risk management regulations
- Co-ordinate measures to control risks according to organisation’s procedures
- Complete a risk assessment form
- Communicate risks to stakeholders according to organisation’s procedures
Who should attend
WSH Managers, Supervisors, Advisors, Foreman, Engineers, Technicians or anyone who is interested in the areas of workplace safety and health in process plant
All participants will be awarded Statement of Attainment upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance and assessed to be competent.
This unit will be assessed individually upon completion through assessments. All participants must achieve at least 75% physical attendance to be eligible for the assessment.
All Applicants must at least have minimum workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
Date: 13 - 16 August 2018
Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: SISO Academy Pte Ltd
167 Jalan Bukit Merah,
#02-13 Connection One,
Tower 5, Singapore 150167
Nett price for Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents: S$105.30*
Nett price after Mid-career enhancement scheme: S$66.30*
*Fees include GST, light refreshments and training materials
Up to 95% funding; subjected to WDA Terms & Conditions
1. SDF/ WTS Funding (For Corporate Registrations): Participants must attend at least 75% of the course and complete the assessment Corporate customers need to log in SkillsConnect website before registration for those who are applying for the funding for the participant(s)
2. SDF Funding is applicable only for Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents only
3. Skillsfuture credits are available for this course
4. WTS funding only applies to the company-sponsored trainee who is 35 years old and above with a monthly income of $2,000 and below.
Skillsfuture credits are available for this course. To find out more, click here for more information.
For more information and registration:
Phone: 6777 5185
|Date||Mon. 13 Aug, 2018|