Pre- Assessment WSH Leadership Programme
This provides an excellent platform for WSHPs to progress through the WSH Professional’s Career Pathway to reach the Expert Stage. Through this initiative, we have created a professional self-development pathway for aspiring local WSHPs to be groomed to become inspiring WSH leaders. The Programme creates and provides opportunities for the participants to enhance their technical skills and further develop their leadership and management skills.
WSHPs who undergo this programme would learn to deal with unique and emergent circumstances in ways which they would otherwise not learn or experience in formalised learning.
The programme aims to cultivate WSHPs with the right mind-set and the right life skills required to face complicated and complex situations with confidence and, in so doing, create value in their organisations and excel in their careers.
Applicants must possess ALL the following minimum qualifications in order to enrol for the course:
- A recognised technology/science-related / engineering diploma OR degree;
- Must be a registered WSHO with MOM with at least 6 years of WSHO work experience
- Possess Specialist Diploma in WSH or SOTC
- Pass a selection board interview/assessment
Tuesdays and Thursdays(6.30pm to 10.30pm)
|Venue:||167 Jalan Bukit Merah|
|Tower 5, #02-13|
|Fee:||S$ 2,996.00 or S$ 1,631.75 with Grant*|
|(Fee with GST)|
|*Grant for Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents|
All interested participants are invited to submit their applications with the following documents:
- Completed Application form
- 1 copy of NRIC/Passport/Employment pass
- 1 copy of WSHO licence (front and back)
- Copies of all academic certificates or any certificates of proficiency
- Copies of Resume, letter of appointment or testimonial
|Date||Fri. 26 Jan, 2018|