Conferences & Events
Conferences and Events are opportunities to learn more about the recent developments about WSH related topics. They are conducted by experienced and reputable experts in their industry, to share their knowledge. It also provides an excellent avenue for networking opportunities.
Conferences & Events
Total WSH Convention 2018 "Achieving Vision Zero through Total WSH"
Date: 15 May 2018 (Tuesday)
Venue: Begonia Room, Level 3, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre
Time: 8am to 530pm
Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO), with the strong support of AIA Singapore, Ministry of Manpower, Workplace Safety and Health Council, various WSH-related Government Agencies, and the National Trades Union Congress’ U Associate, is organising the inaugural Total Workplace Safety and Health (Total WSH) Convention 2018 on Tues, 15 May 2018.
With a theme of “Achieving Vision Zero Through Total WSH”, the event is aimed at Workplace Safety and Health professionals, anyone whose jobs involve Workplace Safety and Health, and anyone who is interested in knowing more about Total WSH.
As Total WSH is an integrated, systemic, and holistic approach to managing workplace safety, health and wellbeing of the workforce, the Convention will explore issues concerning workplace safety, workforce health and workforce wellbeing, as well as invite companies to share their experiences related to Total WSH management and implementation.
Thus, at a later date, we will be announcing a panel of distinguished Speakers who will present on topics important for the implementation and management of Total WSH.
Total WSH 2018 will include the following special features:
- Participating delegates can sign up for a complimentary Yoga Introductory Session, which will be held in the morning at 8 am, before the Convention begins.
- Besides, Yoga, delegates can also choose to sign up for a complimentary Tai Chi Exercise Session, starting at 8am, before the Convention begins.
- Interested delegates can also play table-tennis and have a bit of exercise before the Convention begins.
- At the end of the Convention, delegates can choose to end the day by signing up for a brisk walking session at the Gardens by the Bay, starting at about 5.30 pm
- For the Yoga, Tai Chi, and brisk-walking sessions, a separate registration on a first-come, first served basis is necessary, due to the limited slots for each of these activities.
Delegate Fee Structure (Inclusive of GST)
SISO Members - S$200
NTUC Members / U Associate Members - S$250
Non-Members - S$300
Organised by: Main Sponsor: